Sunday, December 18, 2011

remembering ..Mario..

Mario João Carlos do Rosario de Brit de Miranda---popular as Mario Miranda!!!
started his career as a cartoonist in "The Illustrated weekly of india" later in Times of india,Economic times,Famina etc.
He is not only a cartoonist, is a portrait artist,Mural artist...he is all...he shown every thing ... the crowd of Mumbai,colour in a crowd,Rajni nimbupani,streets and carnivals of Goa,Bundaldass,Ms fonesca, MoonSwamy, Godbole,Colourful strip club,Wedding banquet and even death in a family.
I love to njoy his cartoons,love to see his murals in Cafe Mondegar,love to njoy his landscapes...
I miss him He'artfully ...RIP mario

here some glimpses..








#here I shared some images from internet in case of any sharing issues pls let me know through comments!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. It was a great journey.

    Wanted to apologise that I deleted your comment on my blog by mistake. Could you please write it again.

    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete